One of our clients' most frequently asked questions has always been, are shelter sidewalls necessary? The short answer is YES. A sidewall is a must-have shelter accessory, as it protects your shelter from wind and rain damage. It also helps to keep you dry if you're camping in the open or under an overhang. Without sidewalls, your tent would be exposed to the elements, and you'd have no protection from unfavorable weather.
Still not convinced yet? No worries! We've prepared this short yet comprehensive resource to share additional benefits and uses of top-quality canopy tent sidewalls. So please keep scrolling, and you'll discover that having your canopy shelter secured by a sidewall is not a question for debate.
Sidewalls are the Ultimate Must-Have Tent Accessories
There's nothing more frustrating than spending hours setting up your shelter only to discover that your sidewalls aren't adequately attached. This may lead to water leaks and other issues that may potentially ruin your trip. To avoid this problem, you need to invest in quality sidewalls. They come customized in various sizes and shapes, so you should choose one that fits your needs perfectly.
Here are the top five reasons why you should consider getting sidewalls:
- Protection from harmful rays - You often want to camp away from direct sunlight, but on days like those, there will still be strong UV radiation present. You can help protect yourself from the damaging effects of the sun with a canopy tent equipped with high-quality sidewalls. Since they block out external light better than any other material, they shield you from harmful rays.
- Keeps the cold out - An excellent alternative to keeping yourself warm in colder temperatures is to attach roof vents onto your canopy tent. With this strategy, you can regulate the airflow inside your tent and maintain a comfortable temperature level while at the same time protecting yourself from extreme cold and snow.
- You don't need to worry about insects - Your insect repellent alone might not be enough against these little pests. Having a tight-fitting, well-built canopy tent equipped with top-quality sidewalls is another layer of defense that keeps these tiny creatures at bay.
E-Z UP is Your Go-To Vendor for Canopy Tent Sidewalls!
Have you been looking for superior-quality canopy tent sidewalls without success? If so, your search ends here! E-Z UP is a reputable dealer of the best-in-class, customizable tenting accessories that suit your needs and budget. Our sidewalls are made of the most rigid materials and feature double seams and reinforced grommets, making them more durable and weather resistant than all others. They're also uniquely designed to help keep moisture out and allow you to set up your shelter quickly.
Here are a few more benefits you'll enjoy by trusting us with taking care of your tenting needs:
- Free replacement of parts, for one year, on all professional products
- Free artwork prep services and unlimited proof
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Best value for money, as our sidewalls stand the test of time
- Compatibility with most tent types, including dome styles and round shelters
- Domestic-based customer service unmatched by the competition
- We offer a wide array of customization options for our canopies and do all the printing in-house
So what are you waiting for? Place an order of your favorite tent sidewall now.